A packing guide: considered pieces for every trip.
Occupation: Stylist and fashion consultant.
Current location: London.
Favourite destination: Ponza, Italy. An island off the coast of Rome. We have been vacationing here almost every summer since 2008.
Where to stay: We always rent a house on Airbnb or Home Away. I prefer a house rather than a hotel for a longer vacation.
Where to eat: L’Aragosta, they make the best pizza in the world. We also cook at home a lot on vacation, my husband is an amazing chef.
Next stop: Sweden to see my family and friends.
TO PACK AND WEAR:
- Black linen dress from (old) Céline
- Loewe white embroidered cotton skirt
- Swimsuits from Eres and Deitas
- Sandals from Totême and Hermés
- Cotton dress for the evening from Khaite
- Bell skirts from Deitas
- Ribbed tanks in black and white from Totême
- Jil Sander night dress
- Sun hats from Hermés and Sensi Studio
- Loewe basket bag
- Oatmeal cashmere scarf from Destin
La Mer or Hermés lip balm
Chanel face mist
Sunglasses from Bottega Veneta and The Row
Thin silk cardigan from Prada
Snacks for the kids